Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

The 'Rowdy' Hype Train Derailing 100k Giveaway

6K views 66 replies 43 participants last post by  Ape City 
#1 ·
I feel left out, seeing all these giveaways, so I'm putting on one of my own!

I am going to be giving away 100 000 credits to anyone who has been vocal that they want Rowdy to lose, if she does lose. The stipulation here is that if you want her to lose just to hurt WMMA in the UFC, then you don't qualify.

#35 ·
Big Charm summed up my feelings nicely, it's the fact that she seems to think she has already won this fight, 'Reem and King Mo both thought they had their fights won before they even stepped in with their opponents, let's hope the same thing happens to her.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

#36 ·
Took the words out of my mouth with the Reem and King Mo examples. Both fights they should have won.

I know looks have nothing to do with talent, but come on... everyone thinks Rousey is so hot. 6/7 at best out of 10 and for a fighter, there's much much better looking than her.

Guess the 'green' in stockton really is whack. She should try some stuff from our neck of the woods in good ol' Canada. :bye01:

#42 ·
If Rousey loses, which I doubt, but we have definitely seen lately that being the big underdog can work in your favor, we will see how serious the UFC is about WMMA. That is why I would like to see her lose. I don't think she is overrated I think she is rated just fine. It's arguable who is the no. 1 woman's fighter but I think Cyborg wins. I think anyone has to agree she is at worst no. 2.

#55 ·
...Well, Ronda is no Chael. She may talk a bit but she has backed every bit of it up. Chael hasn't. He's not a champion and most likely will never be one in the UFC. As for Rousey, She called out Cyborg a while back. That certainly will be her ultimate test. Both Cyborg & Rousey are probably the most aggressive women fighters ever. Cyborg vs. Rousey can easily be a headlining UFC event...

#57 ·
I don't want any credits, just want Rousey to lose bad. After listening to her talk I can't stand her at all, she's one of those kind of people that is all smiles to your face then stabs you in the back as soon as you turn around and plays it off as not serious. A conniving bitch and I hope she loses soon.

#59 ·
I want her to lose because she is a disgrace to women. She is filth drenched in insecurity sprinkled with bitterness.

As far as WMMA is concerned, I was a skeptic at first but having watched about a dozen or so fights I must say many are far more exciting than some dude fights. I don't know what it is, maybe it's their speed and flexibility but their grappling and submission game is very versatile and interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.