Paul Daley
Ryan Ford

Ben Saunders
Chris Lozano

Douglas Lima
Bryan Baker

Jordan Smith
Alberto Mina

NOTE: God damn tokenism, Daley should be fighting Justin bieber and Ford fighting Mina.

See less See more
#97 ·
I didn't even know Page was on the card. I made a bet to fade Held so I downloaded the card to see how Jensen did and noticed Page comin out for his fight. Haha, I swear he didn't even hit him with that punch at first. I had to re-watch the slow-mo multiple times til I could see it glance off his face a bit. I'm a sucker for guys with unique styles. Let someone wreck him, that's fine. I just want to see him continue fighting.

#101 ·
I guess Davis learned his lesson about fighting guys with losing records. We all know nut shots hurt, but I've never been hit in the nuts to the point where I wasn't alright after 5 minutes of rest. The guy probably wanted out. A shame really because Spiritwolf is sort of a cool name and it seems wasted.

#104 ·
You could be right, it's just a weird thing to not be able to come back from. I remember that happening to Cro Cop as well against Overeem. Of course nut shots hurt like hell, especially from a professional fighter, but eh.. Oh well, I guess only Spiritwolf knows for sure. Still can't help but consider it weird though. I remember one fight a few cards back where Big John McCarthy seemed to get annoyed with one fighter on a UFC card for really just staying down groaning from a nut shot. Kept saying to him over and over "shake it off, alright shake it off.... come on." It's quite funny to see sometimes. It's like some of these guys have been shot.

#106 ·
Aren't these guys wearing cups though? I suppose that could make it worse at times if it wasn't adjusted properly and a certain area got crushed

#115 ·
Yeah, Karo looks like he is in the shape of the average guy on the street, which isn't bad, but he's a professional fighter. He doesn't seem to try very hard. I didn't realize he was only 30 though. I was thinking at least mid 30's.

#116 ·
He got knee'd right in his little gut in round 1 but it's not his fault, it's the ref's rather of course that he got a breather. And it was funny when Hawn got a real one and did his hands in a 'T' like they call time out in other sports and Karo just looked at the ref like what? Announcer 1: 'You can't just call time out yourself.' #2: 'Well you can try calling it all you want.'

#119 ·
Wow, the guy is one dimensional, but he's looking for the knock out every time he throws a punch. Lol nice beard comment. This guy is that stereotypical fighter that people who don't watch MMA will think of when you mention professional fighting.

Oh, and stun gun, I wouldn't recommend it. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.