MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most Underrated Fighters in UFC per division?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 01:53 AM
HW - Bigfoot; if it was anyone else who beat Reem in that fashion they would have probably gotten a title shot, but since it's bigfoot, and he got his ass kicked by Cain it was basically just something he managed to pull off.
LHW - Phil Davis; he went 5 rounds with Rashad, and that is his sole loss.
MW - weidman; I hate on the guy for not earning his shot, but I will admit beating Maia on short notice and KOing Munoz with a pretty sick elbow to the face is impressive.
WW - Fitch & Hendricks; I just feel bad for Fitch, he should've never fought to a draw with Penn, and the flash KO against Hendricks was unfortunate, Maia was a horrible match up for him and it was a great fight. Hendricks is kind of a gimmie, poor guy should've gotten a title shot when he KO'd fitch.
LW - Edgar; fact of the matter is the poor guy didn't lose his belt, just the way the game works I suppose, but I feel everyone has already forgotten about Edgar since he's had 3 title shots already and can't seem to be on the winning side of the razor thin decisions.
FW - Aldo owns this division, and he needs to move up to LW.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome