MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 200K credits for those correctly picking a Hendo KO!

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #60 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
I don't think he looks any older than usual.... he's always looked old.

that pic is from around 2000 I think.
Those are pretty bad pics to look at signs of aging if you ask me.

To me he looks pretty old there.

And i watched the weigh ins and felt he was looking his age. Though i dont think this is an over the night thing... iv noticed it before but i think it is more noticeable now.

That said the guy keeps winning and winning impressively. Im rooting for him all the way. Hendo has won my heart a long time ago. I wish he could get a rematch with Jake Shields and RIGHT that WRONG. His back was so messed up in that fight that the guy could not even stand straight... and he still came an inch away from winning. Much respect to Hendo. I like the guy alot more then Randy Couture so i am hoping that he takes the "Oldest guy still competing at a high level" title away from him.