MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your favourite show from when you were young?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #62 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Rocket Power!
Hell yeah!! Was like the Rugrats grew up, bought some roller blades and moved to the beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
really i'm the only one who watched ren and stimpy as a kid? well at least it half explains why my brain is fooked up
Hell no, didn't mention it because there are so many shows. Ren and Stimpy was awesome. It was on at 6pm on BBC 2 over here, right before Heartbreak High for some reason. Anyone remember that shit!!

Cant remember if I liked it or not. Was a bit weird it being on after Ren And Stimpy. Tried watching Ren and Stimpy not long ago. My brain wouldn't alow it. Think I must of been hungover or something because just a few seconds in my brain was giving me warning signs to end it. The slightest mis-understanding would have sent me over the edge and never to return.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote