MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most Underrated Fighters in UFC per division?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
you read the part where it's underrated fighters, right? If anything Edgar is almost overrated, and Aldo is rightfully respected. other than that I'm inclined to agree with you.

for me underrated at LW is Bocek and BW is Wineland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Yeah the Aldo, Frankie answers don't make that much sense to me.

Fitch is kind of underrated, people don't always give him the respect he deserves
Agree, but I had to make it loud. Edgar is a runner who rellies mostly in his endurance. He got all the chances but just fails to convince and have to complain about results. He is the most overrated fighter ever. Just to read his name in some P4P lists drives me nuts.

Fitch has a style I personally don't like, but when he implements it, he undeniably overwhelms his opponents. He deservs respect for sure.