MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most Underrated Fighters in UFC per division?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Yeah the Aldo, Frankie answers don't make that much sense to me.

Fitch is kind of underrated, people don't always give him the respect he deserves
That's fair, the Hunt answer doesn't make much sense to me. Edgar is underrated, if only because people talk about his heart and his endurance, and never about the fact that he's one of the best MMA wrestlers at any weight class, or that his footwork and combinations are some of the best in any weight class.

That's not to say that I think he's the most underrated LW or FW.

HW - Struve.
LHW - Nogueira. Sensible people actually thought putting credits on Evans at 0.23 was a good idea.
MW - Eh, I'm gonna go with Costa.
WW - GSP. I know, he's the champ and #3 on most P4P lists, but I still think he doesn't get the credit he deserves for being so dominant in such a stacked division.
LW - Pettis was actually the vBookie underdog against Cerrone. I'm gonna go with that.
FW - Agreed about Darren Elkins.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote