MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question: Will you buy UFC 157?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Megaweight

Location: Scientists state they can't find no physical evidence of the existence of non physical things...
Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by locnott View Post
Thats the way I see it, I won't be buying it, doubt I will even try to stream it. I seem to be a little turned off by Dana and the UFC lately for some reason...
I would like to see Henderson fight but like you said, thats a lot of money.
i just checked my PPV chanel and my cost is $50.00, If it ever gets to $65.00 for me to watch a UFC event I think I would just stream them all.
Wow. Kind of expensive for a single event PPV. I pay like U$25 monthly and I get every single UFC event in the year, except those cancelled by Jones

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote