MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How much MMA stuff do you watch leading up to the fight?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
How much MMA stuff do you watch leading up to the fight?

Ive been wondering about this, what do you guys usually do before a UFC PPV? cause i love pumping myself up, i always watch the countdowns, weigh ins, pre-fight press conference, any interview on any MMA site, i eat it all up....i really enjoy the all the content before the fight.

But ive got friends who only watch MMA the day of the fight, they dont really care about things before it, some fights i dont have enough time to watch everything and i feel a difference, if the fight is between 2 fighters that i wouldnt consider favs of mine, if i didnt watch all the pre-fight things then im not as pumped....so i always go out of my way to watch everthing, even if i have to just watch it all at once on sunday on my down time

anyway...what do you guys usually do?
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote