MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question: Will you buy UFC 157?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by locnott View Post
Thats the way I see it, I won't be buying it, doubt I will even try to stream it. I seem to be a little turned off by Dana and the UFC lately for some reason...
I would like to see Henderson fight but like you said, thats a lot of money.
i just checked my PPV chanel and my cost is $50.00, If it ever gets to $65.00 for me to watch a UFC event I think I would just stream them all.
Streaming is the way to go at the moment.

Every event is a gamble, you put a chunk of cash on something that you have no idea if you will even enjoy it. I can't tell you how many events I've bought where I wish I could have gotten my money back. It's the same reason I pay $7 a month for Netflix or $15 a month for Gamefly, I watch/play probably $200-300 worth of content a month from each of those had I paid to buy them, and half/most the time I'm disappointed greatly. People save a ridiculous amount of money with those programs.

I wish the UFC had a "pay X amount for X amount of events", at a reasonable price that you get a good discount for, I'd jump on that. Until then, free streams for me.