MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question: Will you buy UFC 157?
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by locnott View Post
Thats the way I see it, I won't be buying it, doubt I will even try to stream it. I seem to be a little turned off by Dana and the UFC lately for some reason...
I would like to see Henderson fight but like you said, thats a lot of money.
i just checked my PPV chanel and my cost is $50.00, If it ever gets to $65.00 for me to watch a UFC event I think I would just stream them all.
Streaming is the way to go at the moment.

Every event is a gamble, you put a chunk of cash on something that you have no idea if you will even enjoy it. I can't tell you how many events I've bought where I wish I could have gotten my money back. It's the same reason I pay $7 a month for Netflix or $15 a month for Gamefly, I watch/play probably $200-300 worth of content a month from each of those had I paid to buy them, and half/most the time I'm disappointed greatly. People save a ridiculous amount of money with those programs.

I wish the UFC had a "pay X amount for X amount of events", at a reasonable price that you get a good discount for, I'd jump on that. Until then, free streams for me.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome