MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question: Will you buy UFC 157?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malice View Post
It's nothing personal against women, I'm simply just not entertained by women in combat sports. It's like watching a WNBA game. I've seen previous fights and personally find them boring (even street fights). A part of me hopes the numbers go poorly so there wont be more women main events.
I really don't understand opinions like this. Why does the gender of the fighters matter? A good fight is a good fight. The plumbing has no effect on whether or not they can throw a punch or show heart or technique. From the outside it looks like bias.

And I will be buying tonight. Good night of fights lined up.