MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Fitch among 16 fighters released from UFC on Tuesday

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #207 (permalink)
2zwudz
Flyweight

2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough
This is a personal thing with Dana. I think this is a example of Dana letting his power and personal feelings of a fighter effect his buisness since. The sad fact is the UFC is so big now that it will absorb a few bad moves by Dana. In the end it will look like Dana made the correct decision and it didnt hurt a thing letting Fitch go. Bully management 101!!! Do you think he would have done something like this years ago when the UFC didnt have the momentum that it does now. Personally I like Dana but this is the part of him that I dont like.
2zwudz is offline   Reply With Quote