MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 200K credits for those correctly picking a Hendo KO!

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #75 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreg View Post
Not sure if serious....
I'm cereal...I've seen Hendo's very first fight in the UFC mang in 98 all the way through the present. He's unKOable although I thought Machida could hurt em...plus with that right hand loaded he could END it anytime. People don't understand the dynamics of how fight works. Lyoto fought the way he always does and he landed some solid shots, but it simply didn't phase Hendo. Those same shots hurt Rashad, Bader, Tito, and Couture. If Machida hurt Hendo then everybody would have said it was a great fight.

I do agree it should have been the main event with five rounds then it really could have changed things. Hendo is extremely dangerous at all times. It's too bad cuz I wanted to see Hendo vs the LHW title holder. Now we get to see a rematch with Lyoto vs the title holder if he defends it against Chael. Now taking bets on that fight.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote