MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Worst PPV Ever

Thread: Worst PPV Ever
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 01:38 AM   #52 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
You don't avoid Hendo unless you are landing strikes when he comes in. Dan was very hesitant and was that way for a reason.

Look Loyoto can't get a KO every fight, and as Dana said, people don't KO Hendo.

But though I would have liked to see a KO, his striking against Hendo was masterful. He got him good several times, and I don't think he took a single punch on the feet.

I'm just a huge Machida fan, and have come to really appreciate his style. I think he's going to upset Jones.

I appreciate Machida's style as well but it's not anywhere near good enough to beat Jones in my books. I did'nt think he was impressive tonight either.
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote