MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is this really...

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2007, 05:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
6sidedlie
LIE or DIE

6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings
Am I really one of the few that is actually digging this season? I think there are alot of fighters in here that will be mainstays in the UFCs LW division for awhile. We'll be seeing Emerson, Lauzon, Diaz, Hill and all these guys for years now.

and this season I didn't read the spoilers so it's got the mystery of it for me. It's completly wide open, but I really think if Lauzon goes through this guy next week he'll probably take it.

and Penn knocking out Pulver at the finale? Add in Fitch. Best TUF finale? I've never seen Bonnar + Griffin 1, so yeah I might be wrong.

TEAM LORD:
1. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
2. Nate Marquardt
3. Goran Reljic
4. Amir Saddolah

RANKING: TBA
TOTAL POINTS: +TBA
6sidedlie is offline   Reply With Quote