MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain vs Bigfoot / JDS vs Overeem @ UFC 160

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #57 (permalink)
RedNite
MMA Fanatic

RedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the rough
OMG, guys please leave Brock Lesnar alone, the man has already retired two years ago.

UFC 160 is about Velasquez, Siva, Dos Santos & Overeem.

I am going to go with Cain Velasquez on Velasquez vs Sila 2. I just don't see Silva putting any spice behind his technique. He was losing against Overeem as well.

Overeem vs Dos Santos is the attraction and here is what I have to say, although people are making Overeem a huge under dog in the fight I would find it interesting to see Overeem win for numerous reasons. #1 Losing this fight will pretty much end his UFC career. #2 Winning will give him a title shot and nobody wants to see a Dos Santos vs Velasquez 3 so soon. #3. Overeem vs Velasquez is going to be a hot match, though not as hot has Dos Santos vs Overeem but still on par with it. Besides, Overeem has a good chance against Velasquez. Since heavyweight div is stacked with only two super talents I think a change by third person can refresh and make things interesting for the entire UFC hw div.

Keys to victory:-

Dos Santos:- Finding good range

Overeem:- Don't get in a brawl, move a lot and use a lot of leg kicks and knees to the body.
RedNite is offline   Reply With Quote