MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
It delivered a tad more than I thought, as Ronda had to work a bit longer for the armbar.

But it was still a armbar in the first.

Everyone is patting Liz on the back for having her back and not finishing for less than a minute of the round. I don't get it. Dana is like "people comes to me saying how liz is a set up fight, bullshit, she is a legit fighter". How can he say that, but then pat her on the back like a little kid for having Ronda's back for 30 seconds then getting armbared? Liz was all smiles after...as if she just became president. The fight was Ronda had her in a headlock for minutes. Liz escaped out the back and climbed on her back where she didn't finish a RNC. Then she went on to get armbared.

The fight was solid. A lot better than the co-main. But people are acting like Liz put up one hell of a fight. She was armbared in he 1st like everyone and their mother predicted...

I don't quite get it. If that shows how legit the division is, then someone help us all.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote