MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
It delivered a tad more than I thought, as Ronda had to work a bit longer for the armbar.

But it was still a armbar in the first.

Everyone is patting Liz on the back for having her back and not finishing for less than a minute of the round. I don't get it. Dana is like "people comes to me saying how liz is a set up fight, bullshit, she is a legit fighter". How can he say that, but then pat her on the back like a little kid for having Ronda's back for 30 seconds then getting armbared? Liz was all smiles after...as if she just became president. The fight was Ronda had her in a headlock for minutes. Liz escaped out the back and climbed on her back where she didn't finish a RNC. Then she went on to get armbared.

The fight was solid. A lot better than the co-main. But people are acting like Liz put up one hell of a fight. She was armbared in he 1st like everyone and their mother predicted...

I don't quite get it. If that shows how legit the division is, then someone help us all.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote