MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wand vs chuck

Thread: Wand vs chuck
View Single Post

Old 08-29-2006, 10:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
niro
MMA Fanatic

niro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Theres few who could beat chuck, Eventually in MMA you end up losing it happens look AA, randy, tito and etc. Anyone with good stand up game has chance even someone like vitor belfort could beat him, even after few good blows from chuck couldnt knock him out i know he lost decison but if vitor put his heart into it like he used to and not give up he could easly win. I think if randy came back and started training again i think he could beat chuck, randy like babulu let pressure get to them, after taking some shots they rushed him and left them selves open, they should stayed calm and not try and out stike him, i know it hard its natural reaction to swing for heaven if ur getting hit. Once randy got chuck to ground and into fence it would be over he would just dominate him like his first fight. I dont think tito will beat him he just doesnt inflick enough damage with his ground and pound i couldnt see him last 5 different stand ups and getting chuck to ground 5 times.. Silvia i think fight between him and chuck be good but i think chuck win caz silvia would rush him and leave him self open and take to many shots, chucks very good at selecting right shots.
niro is offline   Reply With Quote