MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bluelander's Membership Giveaway #3

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Alright Alright! Did some checking and this is how I've got it (please let me know if you notice any errors on my part)

Sadly, no one got all 5 wins correctly. We had a few 4 wins, so it was certainly close. The membership will continue to roll over to the next PPV until somebody wins it, but it was great seeing participation!

2nd place is a tie between: AlphaDawg, tommydaone, and Couchwarrior.

Each got 4 wins, 3 methods of victory, and 3 round picks!

Each won 150,000 credits for the 2nd place slot.

AlphaDawg and tommydaone also won an additional 20,000 credits for two prelim picks

Couchwarrior won an additional 30,000 credits for three prelim picks

Congrats to the 2nd place winners! And please everybody continue to enter the contest next PPV, I'm thinking of having one every PPV, even if someone wins or not.

Below are the grand totals for every winner, including the following, who had at least 3/5 main card picks, and each get 10,000 credits for every prelim win they guessed correctly:

Couchwarrior: 180,000
tommydaone: 170,000
AlphaDawg: 170,000
Harness: 30,000
cdtcpl: 30,000
rallyman: 30,000
Shady1: 20,000

Congrats to all them as well!

BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote