MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chuck vs. Tito a waste of time !!!!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2006, 10:32 AM   #23 (permalink)
niro
MMA Fanatic

niro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Guys you cant really compare babulu tito and say that babulu would easy beat tito, for one babulu hasnt fought people that tito has rescently he been very lucky to avoid the top fighters eg: tito, forrest, randy, vitor and etc. Really chuck been his only true test at big time, except if i can recall he fought shogun** not 100% on this. Tito good fighter but i do see chuck winning but i am expecting alot better fight then first one. People just got stop trying to trade with chuck thinking they can out strike him and rush him they need stay calm and focus and take few jabs and not rush him leaving themselves open like babulu,randy,vitor (even tho he wasnt hurt that bad, ahh where old vitor belfort gone... ) But dont underestimate tito that guy trains his ass off, you got remember this is mixed martial arts anything can happen. Look AA everyone though he was invisable, very much like chuck having great accuracy and heavy hands. Actually that be great fight!
niro is offline   Reply With Quote