MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 200K credits for those correctly picking a Hendo KO!

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #87 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Plod plod plod plod inside-legkick right-hand Plod plod plod plod inside-legkick right-hand Plod plod plod plod inside-legkick right-hand Plod plod plod plod inside-legkick right-hand... etc

Please retire your small ass testicles once and for all Dan.
Somebody mentioned that he has midget legs. Think it might be true.

Here's the problem this similar kick hurt Rashad and dropped Rich Franklin.

Exhibit A.

UFC_Lyoto vs Hendo_v1.jpg

Exhibit B. Similar crane kick knocked out Randy.

UFC_Lyoto vs Hendo_v2.jpg

Exhibit C. Knee that dropped Tito.

UFC_Lyoto vs Hendo_v3.jpg

This fight didn't "seem exciting" because Machida couldn't hurt em and of course Hendo couldn't reach em. I actually thought Machida could test Hendo's chin...apparently it was only a tickle. Pillsbury anybody... When you have an opponent who can take those shots as noted in my exhibits and also wields a magical fist of fury with a HP (hit point) of 10,000 then you have a fight that transpired the way it did.

So yes I believe Hendo is actually a magical mutant gnome. One who can fawk your shiet up if you decide to play with em.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote