MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz 'close' to losing UFC 158 fight with Georges St-Pierre

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason12 View Post
I think Dana cant wait to find a legit reason to take this fight from Diaz. It would be a disaster for the UFC if Diaz managed to win the title. He could do whatever he wants at that point...no way the UFC would get rid of a title holder.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Diaz get cut if he loses.
Pfffft. Won't happen, and I'll bet you 500k credits right now that it doesn't. Diaz is a draw. Not the biggest draw by far, but he draws a particular demographic. Dana didn't want to let him go in the first place and won't let it happen again over a loss to the best WW in the UFC, even if he is a pain in the ass sometimes.