MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz 'close' to losing UFC 158 fight with Georges St-Pierre

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #41 (permalink)
locnott
Lightweight

locnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
It's hard as a fan not knowing all of the information...

DW was on Rogan's podcast saying that he's not going to pay for Diaz to fly around first class?

C'mon man.

This guy is one of your TOP stars fighting for the WW Championship of the world. If I saw Nick Diaz flying coach when he's about to fight for the strap I would assume the UFC isn't doing very well.

This is just my opinion but this is a MAIN event fighter! This is going to be a HUGE draw. Fly him around in first class dagonnit! Then maybe he'll work a little harder for you?

Diaz has put in his time. 10 years since his UFC debut.
He probably knew Diaz was going to no show anyway so why waste the money on a first class ticket? They already wasted $50,000 on him in the past month, Im sure if Nick was more reliable they would pay for first class, but since nick has no class then no......
locnott is offline   Reply With Quote