MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 04:14 AM   #27 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
I wasnt really feeling 157 if im honest, which is very rare for me.

The Rousey/Carmouche fight was excellent though and I cant imagine the UFC could have hoped for a better first WMMA bout.

Those slamming Carmouche for being happy or whatever, this is a girl who until this, practically no-one had heard of. She came into the biggest fight of her life, fighting in a historical main event against an undefeated champion, and she got damn close to walking out with her hand raised. Yeah, she got armbarred in the 1st but come off it, it wasnt exactly a one sided beatdown like many predicted.

That one fight, where she came and put it all out there is more than likely going to make her a massive star in WMMA and also get her serious credit within the UFC. She's gonna be richer than she's ever been and will have a shit tonne more fans now than she did. How can she not be happy?

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote