MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones - Season 3

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 04:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
You beat me to it. Video is already at close to six million hits. Geebuz! I'm actually thinking about reading the books now. Kry how many are there and how long did it take you. It took me an entire month to finish the LOTR trilogy. I couldn't wait after watching the first one. This could take awhile.

The revenge you want will be yours in time...
There are 5 books out right now, of a planned 7.

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords (Part 1: Steel and Snow. Part 2: Blood and Gold) - Hardback is one book only, paperback split into two.
Feast of Crows
Dance of Dragons (Park 1: Dreams and Dust. Part 2: After the Feast) - Hardback is one book only, paperback split into two.

Bare in mind though, the paperback versions of book 3 and 5, are so long, they're split into two. So technically, there are 7 books to read out now if you buy the paperbacks.

Atm you have around 5200+ pages or so to read from start to 'finish'.

They're big. Long. And deep. And amazing I've read them through 3 times now, and could easily start them again now. They're really good. Although book 4 (Feast for Crows) is imo the worst of the lot, and I really struggled to get through it the first time (and haven't read it again)

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is online now   Reply With Quote