MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz 'close' to losing UFC 158 fight with Georges St-Pierre

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 07:07 AM   #46 (permalink)
MMATycoon
Flyweight

MMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level now
I love to watch the Diaz brothers fight but I don't particularly like them because I also think they are a couple of thugs. However I do understand how they don't like the limelight. Being a very introverted person myself I can imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have all that attention. Thats part of the job though and they need to suck it up and show up and do their job.

I have come up with a solution. Since they hate interviews and press conferences so much why don't they hire Chael as their official spokesman. Then everyone would be happy well except the Chael haters...but tough shit for them
MMATycoon is offline   Reply With Quote