MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz 'close' to losing UFC 158 fight with Georges St-Pierre

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #48 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Man, I can't be the only one getting tired of Diaz's shit?

I was pumped when he was in line to fight GSP the first time but he has this really weird sense of entitlement that really rubs me the wrong way.
I've been tired of it for years really. The "I don't give a f*ck attitude" but all his interviews are about how many f*cks he in fact does give. How he hates the interviews and camera's, yet the dbag does a self interview while driving from the airport and nearly kills people instead of focusing on driving. The want to get paid like everyone else, yet to not have to live up to any of the commitments.

Besides all of that though when the rebooked the fight I told myself I wouldn't b*tch about it. Nothing I say will change the fight, and after the first presser I thought we might have a drama free lead up to the fight so we can focus on how the fight will actually play out.

Well screw all of that. I am sick of Nick and I am really glad to see he hasn't completely rubbed off on Nate who is starting to show some real promise. If Nick never fights again I still won't be happy because I know he will still do interviews b*tching about everything under the sun and how it isn't fair to him. For a guy who smokes so much he sure is angry all the time.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote