MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz 'close' to losing UFC 158 fight with Georges St-Pierre

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #49 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I've been tired of it for years really. The "I don't give a f*ck attitude" but all his interviews are about how many f*cks he in fact does give. How he hates the interviews and camera's, yet the dbag does a self interview while driving from the airport and nearly kills people instead of focusing on driving. The want to get paid like everyone else, yet to not have to live up to any of the commitments.

Besides all of that though when the rebooked the fight I told myself I wouldn't b*tch about it. Nothing I say will change the fight, and after the first presser I thought we might have a drama free lead up to the fight so we can focus on how the fight will actually play out.

Well screw all of that. I am sick of Nick and I am really glad to see he hasn't completely rubbed off on Nate who is starting to show some real promise. If Nick never fights again I still won't be happy because I know he will still do interviews b*tching about everything under the sun and how it isn't fair to him. For a guy who smokes so much he sure is angry all the time.
Yes, I suppose you are right. The fact that he is back in the UFC puts it all in the spotlight more than it did when he was in Strikeforce and thus makes us all more aware of just how awkward and difficult nick Diaz really is.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote