MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 11:28 AM   #139 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Watching episode 10 I've learned that in case of taking fire from an M16 from close range, find your nearest filing cabinet and hide behind it. The bullets will obviously not penetrate the filing cabinet and you'll be safe and sound.
really anything you can't see through should stop bullets based on that scene. Or if you just move at a slow jog with a helmet on, you're pretty much invincible.

Also did anyone else LOL when the governor one-arm fired the AUG into the air for no particular reason? I thought they were supposed to be low on ammo and stuff.