MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #281 (permalink)
boney
Flyweight

boney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Fight metric is simply a tool used to demonstrate which fighter landed the most strikes.

Any "significant strikes" or other judging criteria on that website is entirely subjective and opinionated. How exactly are they measuring the significant strikes? It's their subjective opinion.

How ever, it is good to measure which fighter landed the more strikes, and that fighter was clearly Dan Henderson.

Now in my opinion, those leg kicks Dan landed were the most significant and clean strikes of the entire fight, but I highly doubt fight metric would have listed them as significant strikes.

It was a terrible performance from both men, but I still think Dan Henderson deserved to get the nod at the end.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree