MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #27715 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
No what's brutal is I broke up with a girl that I liked quite a bit and enjoyed being around to chase this girl.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I've actually been here before. The girl ended up telling me..."let's be friends." That is how I became an international player and professional polygamist of sorts.

Mondays have to be the suckiest. I always thought what if we removed Mondays. Problem is the following day would simply become the "Monday." Then I realized if we just removed all the days except Friday - Sunday then we would be in perpetual weekends forever. We'd all work one full day then it would be the weekend. Fridays would function as the first and last day of the week! Wouldn't that be something...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.