MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chuck vs. Tito a waste of time !!!!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2006, 01:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Punishment 101
Lightweight

Punishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConorM
yea buddy? idk man it seems like ur they one makin threats over the internet. dont try to be a tough guy over the net, no tough guys here..just puss.ies typin over there computers makin threats...oh yea ud make me your bi.tch? i doubt that man. its funny whenever u make a stupid comment about tito beating on chuck and i shoot u down u start cryin like a baby and talkin sh.it intstead of counteracting wut i had to say u ***.

haha thas because alll you ever do is talk shit you lil kid .. why dont you actually try and have a ****ing decent conversation ? whats the MATER WITH U? are you an angry child r soemthing ? DOES your mother play with your balls every nigt before bed ?

Alll u ever do is talk shit , oh you and tito you and tito blah bla bla your a repeditive piece of shit come up with something new man .... seriously

and as for me stomping you , tere is no doubt in my mind i would dummy your ass you sound like a 12 yr ld kid whos angry with life , no doubt bro no doubt id send you to a hospital in critical condition