MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
Sanchez should take this fight with his pace and cardio but he also has to use his well rounded all MMA skills. If he does that then I cannot see Gomi having a chance.
If Sanchez decides to brawl with Gomi then it could be bad. Sanchez has a great chin and heart but if Gomi lands one of his power hooks then Sanchez will get his lights turned off.

I want Gomi to win, he is one of my favourite MMA fighters of all time. Come on you underdog!!
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote