MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Yushin Okami vs. Hector Lombard Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
too bad all thunder does is make noise...

both lombard and okami are overrated.. solid judo gives lombard the advantage in the clinch, not to mention how much physically stronger hector is.. problem with this fight is how fast and explosive lombard is and how badly okami reacts to being hit with any kind of power..

im not a fan of either guy but i think hector is tailor made to beat guys like okami. okami's only chance is to lay and pray his way to a boring SPLIT decision
I find it quite assuming that everyone is saying Lombard is stronger, Okami is larger, and stronger than Lombard. Lombard is more explosive and hits hard, and has great judo. But he has no cardio. Okami breaks guys down. You will see a new and improved Okami. He won't lose in Japan again

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote