MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
dsmjrv
Bantamweight

dsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud of
Wandy is undoubtedly the better striker.. and Wandy recently has seemed to tighten up his striking defense as well as bring a better pace and fight smarter vs. his typical nonstop berserker mode..

I would not be surprised to see Wandy get a well timed takedown or two, he is obviously far better on the ground than a guy like Stann.. So if he manages to get hurt and recover he should totally mix it up and go for some G&P or Sub..

The only reason Wandy will lose this fight is due to a huge chin disadvantage and that fact that Stann probably hits as hard as Anderson Silva (proof ala the Leben TKO)btw Stann never actually put Leben out.

I like both fighters and I think either one can finish the other, but if we don't see the finish then I see Wandy taking the decision just because he is better everywhere...