MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
dsmjrv
Bantamweight

dsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to all
Wandy is undoubtedly the better striker.. and Wandy recently has seemed to tighten up his striking defense as well as bring a better pace and fight smarter vs. his typical nonstop berserker mode..

I would not be surprised to see Wandy get a well timed takedown or two, he is obviously far better on the ground than a guy like Stann.. So if he manages to get hurt and recover he should totally mix it up and go for some G&P or Sub..

The only reason Wandy will lose this fight is due to a huge chin disadvantage and that fact that Stann probably hits as hard as Anderson Silva (proof ala the Leben TKO)btw Stann never actually put Leben out.

I like both fighters and I think either one can finish the other, but if we don't see the finish then I see Wandy taking the decision just because he is better everywhere...