MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz 'close' to losing UFC 158 fight with Georges St-Pierre

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #57 (permalink)
dsmjrv
Bantamweight

dsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to all
I totally understand a fighter not enjoying all the promotions and public appearances.. But if you signed the contract that said you had to show up then just show up... Even if all you have to say is "f**k you guys i don't want to do these interviews" at least you showed up and spoke your mind...

I personally don't care about fight build up.. I do like to watch "post" fight conferences but coming up to the the fight i couldn't care less and i am a hardcore MMA fan...

As long as Diaz shows up to the weigh ins and to the actual fight then you will get no complaints here...