MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Adding Strawweight Division (115lbs) But No Timeline for The Debut

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 03:24 AM   #47 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Tiny fan base? Matches the fighter's size I suppose I can see your point though, maybe the UFC isn't the right platform for SWs.
lol poetic isn't it?

Yeah I don't think the UFC is the right stage for this right now, and the forum reactions, plummeting PPV buys will tell you that. There are other stages though.

If a majority of the fan base is for it then who am I to complain, but that's not the case right now.

In any case, I think the market will teach Dana this lesson with time, and if he's not completely stupid he'll learn.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote