MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 AM   #285 (permalink)
mastodon2222
Bantamweight

mastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
I was flipping my shit when he landed that sweep!!!

I dug Hendo's aggression in the first, but Machida landed the better shots. In the second, Machida was on fire. The third was obviously Henderson.

The fight wasn't thrilling by any stretch of the imagination, but it definitely had some awesome moments ala Machida's counters -- especially those knees!
Forgot the knees, those were incredible-I watched them over and over in slo mo To land a knee flush like that timed off a great wrestlers shot takes some wicked reflexes.
mastodon2222 is offline   Reply With Quote