MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 04:17 AM   #36 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
It's awesome that the women get to fight and compete etc, but I really REALLY don't want to have these cards mixed gender. That fight still looked like highschool dudes fighting each other to me and it simply is boring. I'd much rather have the cards separated personally.

Dana's lucky that that fight happened after Henderson and Machida cause it made the match up look much more exciting lol. I did appreciate the fire in both of them though, they both went out there to fight I at least give them credit for that.
Come on man, the ME was an exciting fight, regardless of what it followed. It had everything you'd want from a championship fight.

I think it's good to have women on the same card as the men and to be honest, I enjoyed the womens 135lb fight as much, if not more than any of the mens 135lb fights so far.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote