MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC: Japan on FUEL 8: Silva vs Stann

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
oh how i love japan and japan mma, last years 144 was easily the card of the year and one of my favs of all time, i hope japan becomes a frequent destination and always has good cards along with russia possibly.
Yeah and the fans are awesome too, just so appreciative of the technical aspects. The weird peaceful silences like a tennis or chess match, and the sudden bursts of applause at every good strike, takedown or position improvement.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote