MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC: Japan on FUEL 8: Silva vs Stann

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 07:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
I am so excited for this card, as all of you are aware I am a huge fan of Asian fighters.

I can't wait to see Hirota,Ho Kang, Gyu Lim, and Tokudome fight for the first time in the UFC. I think all four will win their matches.

I'm probably most excited for Okami/Lombard it's a tough match up for either guy, both guys are solid, though I find Lombard to be a bit overrated and still kind of unproven in a way. Though he is still a threat if he comes in with cardio. And Okami has never done well with being hit by big powerful punchers. I think people are underestimating Okami's wrestling and grappling abilities.

I'm really excited to see Gomi fight Sanchez, it should be an exciting fight. I think we will see Gomi looking more like his old self.

And of course the Stun Gun/Siyar fight will be great, It could really go one of two ways, Siyar could land a vicious punch and end it quickly, or Stun Gun could grapple the crap out of him and win by TKO/Sub/Decision. Stun Gun get's guys back really easy, and controls them there. I think he will get Siyars back and finish him.

I hope Wandy wins, kills me to see him Ko'd in Japan.

And of course I want Hunt to win because I love Hunt.

Also really happy to see Riki Fukuda fight again, I'm hoping he wins this fight and goes on to get someone like Tim Kennedy.

Also really hoping Mizugaki wins his fight.

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote