MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo vs. Emanuel Newton booked for Bellator 90

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
it was very well timed however there was no real power and full technique to it horrible chin by mo and stupid should have had his hands up he won't ever be a mayweather no matter how long he tries with them
I have to disagree that there was no real power. A HW spinning his body and catching someone at the end of his arm like that is going to generate quite a bit of force. I doubt there are too many people who could have took that and not been knocked out. I am sure there are a bunch who would have never let themselves get hit like that. I don't think it was a matter of a horrible chin, however. It was, as you say, well timed and while not at the maximum force possible it was still pretty substantial.