MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #296 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Roy Nelson has a real nice BJJ game. Hendo a decade ago when he was 32 had a nice Greco game. Both are awesome, but that was a terrible comparison.

Take your goofy Machida style and shove it up your ass.
I haven't seen a "real nice BJJ game" manifest as a sub win from Nelson in years; I have seen a fat kid winging shots as he relies on his beard (literally) to get him through.

Hendo did the same in this fight: flailing away with an overhand right that was set up with F-all, and telegraphed from another zip code.

I get that you admire and are entertained by the way they fight, but Sooj's comparison was appropriate.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote