MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New in MMA

Thread: New in MMA
View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmii View Post
Hi all, i am very interested for MMA. And i want to start it, but i need some advice. Do I need experience from another sports to start with MMA? I trained kick box for almost 1year, but i dont know if this is enough to start MMA?

Thx all
If you're talking about competing, you'll definitely need to train a lot of grappling first, kickboxing alone will mean you have about three seconds to KO your opponent before even a mediocre grappler puts you on your back and subs you.

If you just want to train, you don't need anything at all except the gym membership.