MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #40 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Rep for admitting you were wrong. SO many people don't do that on here.
Thank you. I'm surprised at how dead wrong I was about everything. I thought WMMA was a bad idea, that it wouldn't work, out, and not enough people would care to purchase. And now low and behold it was a great fight, fans were into it, and apparently the buy rate was good as well.

I still think Dana is going overboard when comparing Rousey to Lesnar, but she seems to be the real deal, along with interest in WMMA as a whole.