MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Thank you. I'm surprised at how dead wrong I was about everything. I thought WMMA was a bad idea, that it wouldn't work, out, and not enough people would care to purchase. And now low and behold it was a great fight, fans were into it, and apparently the buy rate was good as well.

I still think Dana is going overboard when comparing Rousey to Lesnar, but she seems to be the real deal, along with interest in WMMA as a whole.
Yeah man, no harm in admitting you were wrong. Some people flat out refuse to admit that. Its shows character, while the people who act all stubborn and always refuse to admit that Kevin Bacon was in Footloose just look like whiney little bitches.

Can you provide some sort of link for when Dana compared Rowdy to Lesnar? Or jsut explain to me what he said, I missed it. Just wondering about the context to which Dana made his comparison.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote