MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #176 (permalink)
tommydaone
Bantamweight

tommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level now
This is the first season I think I've enjoyed more for the fighters that are in it and the actual fights (only watched since TUF Heavyweights series) as opposed to the house antics and animosity between the coaches. I was at least expecting some fake arguments between Jones and Sonnen but there's been none of that really. There's barely been much house activity either really.

Sonnen is coming across as a great guy in this, very motivational speaker IMO.

Only just watched the last episode and I'm glad Bubba lost as well, really didn't think Kelvin would win but he had heart and proved me wrong though I still don't think he'll progress much further.

Now I just want to see Tor smash Josh and I'll be happy
tommydaone is offline   Reply With Quote