MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #44 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
And to the above poster....I guess she's better in her division than Lesnar is/was? Lesnar was a beast for a short while though.
Was really just kidding around, but if we look at MMA accomplishments, they're already comparable, and Brock is done.

I can see Rousey defending a bunch of times, and while I have no idea if her per-card buys will out-perform Brock's, I have little doubt that she will be one of the top total $$ draws in a fairly short timeframe.

Question: P4P (shudder) who is the better mixed martial artist- Lesner or Rousey?

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote