MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So Ronda Saved a pretty sh** card.

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #45 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
Was really just kidding around, but if we look at MMA accomplishments, they're already comparable, and Brock is done.

I can see Rousey defending a bunch of times, and while I have no idea if her per-card buys will out-perform Brock's, I have little doubt that she will be one of the top total $$ draws in a fairly short timeframe.

Yup I know, I got the hint with the stick poking animation lol. Well Brock might be the biggest star in UFC history, but I'm sure Rousey will end up being a better fighter for the division she's in (if she's not already).

There really doesn't seem to be the #2 current draw behind GSP. It seems like Silva, and Bones are right around it (Rashad & Rampage were, but not really anymore). If she keeps winning, it could easily be Rousey.