MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Has Bellator's conduct seemed sketchy recently?

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
kantowrestler
The Title Guy

kantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By Allkantowrestler Is Beloved By All
Has Bellator's conduct seemed sketchy recently?

I've been a little concerned about a few of the practices of the number two MMA promotion in the US recently. First off they've been keeping Eddie Alvarez in limbo when they basically took the UFC's contract with him and put their name on it and are using it to keep him stuck. Then they released their women's champion after absolutely no title defenses from her. Now granted I like their tournament for contender/champion format and their upcoming reality show but all these examples along with their non-title fights for their champions (which only backfired once) to me seems like questionable conduct.

Any opinions?